How to Insert SIM Card in Nokia 5 – New Nokia smartphone 2017 come in three models Android and one for classics phone, Nokia 6, 5, 3 and new 331o. Learn key and part of the new Nokia and how to insert and remove SIM and memory card on new Nokia smartphone 2017 here.
How to Insert SIM Card in Nokia 5
Choose the best android phone as you want to buy. Before you buy take a look the specs, price, feature and qulity. You can explore new Nokia phone on this site and here for Nokia 5.
Nokia 5 Hardware Locations
Before setting up Nokia 5, you can see the Nokia 5 hardware locations, keys and parts of your new phone.
1. Main camera
2. Audio connector
4. SIM cards
5. Micro SD card
8. Charger connector
10. Front camera
12. Volume keys
13. Power/Lock key
After unboxing Nokia 5 from the box, ensure to check the phone, battey Charger, Charging/data cable, Headset, Quick guide, and SIM door key. If everything ok, next the Nokia 5 manual and tutorial insert the SIM and memory card into this phone.
Nokia 5 Insert SIM and memory card
Nokia 5 available as 3 SIM slot, single SIM, dual SIM and one variants for MicroSD card slot with support up to 128 G, with dual SIM mode you can choose and manage data celluar.
Read Nokia 5 quick guide and follwo the manual to insert SIM and memory card below:
- Open the SIM tray and memory card tray by putting the provided tray opener into the holes next to the trays.
- Put the nano-SIM into the slot 1 located on the tray with the contact area face down.
- If you have a second SIM, put it into the slot 2.
- If you have a memory card, put the card into the slot located on the memory card tray.
- Slide the SIM and memory card trays back into the slots.Use only original nano-SIM cards.
- Use of incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
Make sure you has follow the instuction, before it use sholud you fully charge your Nokia phone, after that you can turn it on.
Nokai 5 Tips and Tricks
- Do not connect to products that create an output signal, as this may damage the device.
- Do not connect any voltage source to the audio connector. If you connect an external device or headset, other than those approved for use with this device, to the audio connector, pay special attention to volume levels.
- Parts of the Nokia 5 are magnetic. Metallic materials may be attracted to the device. Do not place credit cards or other magnetic storage media near the device, because info stored on them may be erased.
- Avoid touching the antenna area while the antenna is in use. Contact with antennas affects the communication quality and may reduce battery life due to higher power level during operation.
Nokia 5 Tutorial Remove SIM and memory card
If you want to change the SIM or memory card, please turn off your Nokia 5 then follow this tutorial:
- Open the SIM and memory card trays,
- Remove the cards
- Slide trays back into their respective slots.
Now you can turn on Nokia 5 again, hope you enjoy with your phone.