New Nokia 3310 Manual (2017) setup guide. Learn here how to settings your new Nokia 3310. User Guide to help you mastering Nokia 3310 to get the best settings for this phone with our tutorials.
New Nokia 3310 Manual (2017)
The nostalgic relaunch of the classic Nokia 3310 dominated the news out of the annual Mobile World Congress which became a favourite of many for its long battery, it is the new Nokia 3310 with iconic silhouette of the original and reimagines it for 2017. With the New Nokia 3310 setup application, you can do the following, for example:
- Define the regional settings, such as the language of the device.
- Transfer data from your old device.
- Personalise your device.
- Set up your mail accounts.
- Activate Ovi services.
When you switch on your new Nokia 3310 for the first time, the Phone setup application opens. To open the application later, select Menu > Applications > Phone setup.
Nokia 3310 User Manual
If you want to copy important information from your previous compatible Nokia 3310 device and start using your new device quickly? Use the Phone switch application to copy, for example, contacts, calendar entries, and pictures to your new device, free of charge.
Your previous device needs to support Bluetooth and here Nokia 3310 User Manual / User Guide:
- Activated Nokia 3310 Bluetooth
- Select Menu > Applications > Phone setup and Data transfer.
If your previous Nokia device does not have the Phone switch application, your new device sends it in a message using Bluetooth. To install the application, open the message in your previous device, and follow this Nokia 3310 instructions:
- Select the device you want to connect to, and pair the devices. Bluetooth needs to be activated.
- If the other device requires a passcode, enter the passcode. The passcode, which you can define yourself, must be entered in both devices. The passcode in some devices is fixed. The Nokia 3310 passcode is valid only for the current connection.
- Select the content and OK.
Get Nokia 3310 New 2017 with smart price now.
Nokia 331o Tutorials
Do you need more available device memory for new applications and content? This Nokia 3310 tutorial can help you to increase Nokia 3310 memory available.
View how much space is available for different data types
Select Menu > Applications > Office > File manager
Many features of Nokia 3310 device use memory to store data. The device notifies you if your Nokia 3310 has memory problems in different memory locations is low.
Nokia 3310 Guide
We help you to increase Nokia 3310 memory. The first tips, you can transfer Nokia 3310 data to the mass memory or to a compatible computer.
To remove data you no longer need, use File manager or open the respective application. You can remove the following:
- Messages in the folders in Messaging and retrieved e-mail messages in the mailbox
- Saved web pages
- Contact information
- Calendar notes
- Applications shown in Application manager that you do not need
- Installation files (.sis or .sisx) of applications you have installed. Transfer the installation files to a compatible computer.
- Images and video clips in Gallery. Back up the files to a compatible computer.
Nokia 3310 Specs 2017
Here the Nokia 3310 2017 full specification :
|Colors||Warm Red (Glossy), Dark Blue (Matte), Yellow (Glossy), Grey (Matte)|
|Size||115.6 x 51 x 12.8 mm|
|Network and connectivity|
|Network speed 2G|
|Networks GSM 900/1800 MHz|
|Operating system Nokia Series 30+|
|Internal memory 16 MB4|
|MicroSD card slot Support for up to 32 GB, memory card sold separately|
|Connector 3.5 mm AV connector|
|Apps FM radio, MP3 player|
|Size and type 2.4” QVGA|
|Primary camera 2MP|
|Flash LED flash|
|Connectivity Micro USB (USB 2.0), Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM|
|Battery type Removable 1200 mAh battery5|
|Max. talk time Up to 22.1 hours|
|Max. standby time Up to 31 days|
|Max. MP3 playback time Up to 51 hours|
|Max. FM radio playback time Up to 39 hours|
New Nokia 3310 Manual 2017
This is the new Nokia 3310 User Guide/manual instructions available read with PDF aplications. Download new Nokia 3310 (2017) User Manual PDF here Nokia 3310 User Guide 2017.