Nokia 6 Beginners Guide – Here the Nokia 6 setup guide for beginner’s continue to master all settings for the best performance Nokia Android phone. Read Nokia 6 manual pdf user guide and setup guide also Nokia 6 tutorial, setup Nokia 6 beginner’s guide printable Nokia 6 manual pdf tips tricks.
Nokia 6 Beginners Guide
With the new Nokia 6 Android setup application, you can do the following, for example:
- Define the regional settings, such as the language of the Nokia6.
- Transfer data from your old device to new Nokia Android.
- Personalise your device.
- Set up your mail accounts.
- Activate Ovi services.
When you switch on Nokia 6 for the first time, the Phone setup application opens.
To open the application read the Nokia 6 Manual instruction:
- Select Menu > Applications > Phone setup.
Never lost your contact by using Nokia 6. You can copy important information from your previous compatible Nokia 6 device and start using your new device quickly. The simple Nokia user guide just use the Nokia 6 switch application to copy, for example, contacts, calendar entries, and pictures to your new device, free of charge. If your previous device does not have the Phone switch application, your new device sends it in a message using Bluetooth. Carefully follow the steps of Nokia 6 user guide to copy contact and information:
- Turn on our Bluetooth on previous device and Nokia 6 Bluetooth.
- Select Menu > Applications > Phone setup and Data transfer.
To install the Nokia switch application, open the message in your previous device, and follow the Nokia 6 instructions:
- Select the device you want to connect to, and pair the devices. Bluetooth needs to be activated.
- If the other device requires a passcode, enter the passcode.
The passcode, which you can define yourself, must be entered in both devices. The passcode in some devices is fixed. For details, see the user guide of the device. The passcode is valid only for the current connection.
- Select the content and OK.
Nokia 6 Settings
Some settings may be preset for the device by your service provider, and you may not be able to change them. Nokia 6 settings guide
Date and time settings
Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Date and time.
Select from the following:
- Date – Enter the current date.
- Date format – Select the date format.
- Date separator – Select the symbol that separates days, months, and years.
- Time – Enter the current time.
- Time zone – Select your location.
- Time format – Select the time format.
- Time separator – Select the symbol that separates hours and minutes.
- Clock type – Select the clock type.
- Clock alarm tone – Select the tone for the alarm clock.
- Alarm snooze time – Adjust the snooze time.
- Workdays – Select your working days. You can then set an alarm only for working day mornings, for example.
- Automatic time update – Set the Nokia 6 to update the time, date, and time zone automatically. This network service may not be available on all networks.
You can change the device language and the language in which you write your messages and mails. You can also activate predictive text input.
Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Language, than choose the advance settings:
- Change the device language
- Change the writing language
- Activate predictive text input
Nokia 6 Display settings
- Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Display.
Select from the following Nokia 6 settings:
Light sensor – Adjust the light sensor sensitivity of your device. The light sensor turns the lights on when the lighting of your location is dim and off when it is bright.
Font size – Select the size of text and icons on the display.
Welcome note / logo – Select whether you want to display a note or image when you switch on the device.
Light time-out – Set how long the light stays on when you stop using the device.
Voice Commands Settings
Activate Nokia 6 voice commands
Press and hold the call key in the home screen, and say a command.
The voice command is the name of the application or profile displayed in the list.
To view the list of voice commands, select
- Menu > Settings and Phone > Voice commands.
Select Options and from the following:
- Change command – Edit the voice commands.
- Playback – Listen to the synthesised voice tag.
- Remove voice command – Remove a voice command that you added manually.
- Settings – Adjust Nokia 6 All settings.
- Voice command tutorial – Open the tutorial for voice commands.
Add the new Nokia 6 accessories and connect to Nokia 6 by read this manual:
- Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Accessories.
Some accessory connectors indicate which type of accessory is connected to the device.
Select an accessory and from the following:
- Nokia 6 Default profile – Set the profile you want activated each time you connect a certain compatible accessory to your device.
- Automatic answer – Set the device to answer an incoming call automatically after 5 seconds. If the ringing type is set to Beep once or Silent, automatic answer is disabled.
- Lights -Set the lights to remain on after the time-out.
- The available settings depend on the type of accessory.
Nokia 6 TV Settings
Connect Nokia 6 to TV, and to change the Nokia 6 settings for a TV-out connection, select TV-Out and from the following:
- Default profile – Set the profile you want activated each time you connect a Nokia Video Connectivity Cable to your device.
- TV screen size – Select the aspect ratio of the TV.
- TV system – Select the analogue video signal system compatible with your TV.
- Flicker filter – To improve image quality on the screen of your TV, select On. The flicker filter may not diminish image flicker on all TV screens.
Nokia 6 Application settings
- Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Application sett.
In application settings, you can edit the settings of some of the applications in your device.
Nokia 6 Edit Phone Settings
- To edit the settings, you can also select Options > Settings in each application.
Nokia 6 Update
With Nokia 6 updates, you can connect to a server and receive update configuration Nokia 6 settings, create new server profiles, view existing software version and device information, or view and manage existing server profiles. Nokia 6 Update tutorial:
- Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Phone mgmt. > Device updates.
If software updates over the air are supported by your network, you may also be able to request updates through the device. You may receive server profiles and different configuration settings from your service providers and company information management department. These configuration settings may include connection and other settings used by different applications in your device.